This is your wedding day and you deserve to look your absolute best! I am here to help you explore and determine the style you've always dreamed of for your wedding. As your wedding planner outlines the details of your day, I will work with you and your bridal party to ensure they look stunning.
- Will attend last dress fitting to ensure proper bustle and fitting.
- Meet you at hotel or location where you are getting dressed for wedding.
- Last minute steaming of bridal party dresses and attire.
- Attend pre-ceremony and/or pre reception photography session to ensure you and your bridal party look and stay camera ready.
- Work hand in hand with your wedding planner to ensure you arrive to the ceremony location in a timely manner.
- Work with your photographer to assist with staging for detailed photos.
- You may request to work with my preferred vendors of Makeup, Hair, & Pamper Service. Please see additional perks, below.
It's important to have your groom and groomsmen look as great as you are. Together we will explore tuxedo and suit style combinations to match your color scheme and wedding dress. You will receive:
- 30 to 45 min style consultation over the phone.
- A style vision board based on our conversation.
- I will either outline your shopping experience online or schedule a in-person shopping trip, up to 3 stores.
- Schedule all store visits and alteration appointments as needed.
- I will suggest preferred alterations so, you can achieve the perfect fit.
Whether you are located in Chicago or New York City, I can help you virtually create a beautiful wedding style with my detailed vision boards. Vision Style Boards are a perfect way to see your entire look in one setting. It's perfect for your bridal party, allowing them to know exactly what to purchase, where to purchase and when to purchase. Above is an example of one portion of a style board for a client. She received a PDF copy of groom, groomsmen and bridesmaids attire with an appointment scheduled at her local Mens Warehouse with suit instructions explained to the representative and links to purchase accessories online. The bride's dress was purchased.
- 30 minute over the phone consultation or discussion with wedding planner.
- Send one photo of bride and groom, theme and color.
- Share how many people will be in bridal party.
- I will research both online and in store for fashionable items to complete your vision.
- Each clothing item will include a link of where to purchase and pricing.
I make wedding dress shopping stress - free, saving you time and money. Having a bridal fashion stylist to assist you with selecting the perfect dress based on your body type, providing unbiased guidance and advice, will ensure a perfect wedding day look. Invite your immediate friends and family as we shop for your dream dress. Prepare to say, YES TO THE DRESS.
- 30 to 45 minute style consultation to understand you ideal look.
- Schedule all dress shopping and alteration appointments.
- Shop up to 3 store locations
- When you arrive, I will have selected dress options based on the style guide we discussed during initial consultation. Making your shopping less stressful and time consuming.
- Once the dress is selected, I will work with the seamstress to ensure proper alterations and perfect fit.
- I will select gorgeous accessories to complete your overall wedding look.
This service is available in conjunction with day of styling and assistance. Traveling options are available from Chicago.
I love making your day extremely special. Here's a few additional perks you can add onto your packages:
- In room pampering service. May include: masseuse for back, feet and/or hand massages.
- Specialty drink mixologist to prepare signature drinks as you get ready for your wedding day with your entourage of ladies.
- My preferred wedding vendors: Hair, Makeup and Photographer.
For pricing, please email: Info@NaturalHairBride.com
I love to work alongside industry professionals to help relieve additional tasks. Here's how we can work together:
Day of Bridal Assistant: (Starts At $500)
- Time Management: Ensure bridal party is on time at the ceremony
- Style: Help bride and groom with last minute steaming of attire, loose buttons and dress bustling
- Photography: Ensure bride, groom and bridal party are stylish and ready for their pre or post ceremony photos. This involves going with the photographer and assisting with their wedding photo structure and staging
- Concierge: Last minute errands, bringing items to reception, checking out of hotel, finalizing orders
- Facilitate wedding ceremony
- Anything else? Let's discuss
Coordinate Bridal Style Shoot: (Starts At $500)
- Style: Provide male and female model attire for styled shoots that will fit the theme
- Coordinate: If you are seeking to put on a styled shoot but need vendors to help bring your vision to life, I am able to assist. I will help you put your team of hair, makeup, photography, venue, models, etc. to ensure a feature worthy styled shoot
- Anything else? Let's discuss
Shopping & Style: (Email For Pricing)
- Shopping Experience: I will help your bride find the perfect wedding dress and accessories, stress-free. You will no longer need to attend. I'll take the role of being her best friend for the day. Please see service above for details.
- Style Board: Your client will love to know that your wedding package includes a personal stylist. Our style boards can be created within 48 hours and sent to your client for easy shopping both in-store and online. Learn more about this service in details above.
Adding the je ne sais quoi that is a bridal fashion stylist to your wedding packages will impress future clients and make your current clients have a wedding experience to remember.
We LOVE it. The suggestions are great and we are playing around with the different combos now. We will connect with Mens Warehouse once we've finalized, and then go from there to make sure our guys (& gals) get suited up nicely!
Ro'shunda is such a pleasure to work with. It's important to me that the aesthetics of the wedding day are consistent and this includes the attire. Many of my clients struggle with pulling together a cohesive look for them and their wedding party. Ro'shunda is a gem at doing just that! Her eye as a stylist is amazing and she always gets it right! The inspiration boards she creates gives her virtual clients so many viable options. Even more noteworthy is that she always tells the clients EXACTLY where to find her recommendations. Thanks for making my job so much easier Ro'Shunda!' ~Blissfully Yours, Sam